One Touch Android Root
So a lot of people nowadays don’t get time to be on PC and go through tedious hard steps to get a phone rooted.
If you don’t know what rooting a phone is According to Wikipedia
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android subsystems. As Android uses the Linux kernel, rooting an Android device gives similar access to administrative (superuser) permissions as on Linux or any other Unix-like operating system such as FreeBSD or OS X.
A lot of people think rooting android devices is like installing new Operating system, Updating kernel or mess or rebuild Android Os.No, Its not.So
Although I always recommend rooting android devices on PC(One click method), So as nothing goes wrong.If you like you can read the article below.
So let’s jump in.[tie_list type=”checklist”]
- A full charged Phone.(Extremely Essential unless you don’t want to mess with our Kernels and permissions).
- A good stable 3G or Better 4G Internet connection.(You should not be cut for a second from internet during rooting)
- Back Up.(Very essential if unfortunately anything goes wrong)
- Time (About 10-30 min depending upon internet and speed of mobile)
- Root Checker application(Download it from app store)[/tie_list]
And you are good to go.
- Go to Kingoapp.com and go to app section.Click here
- Download the app and install it on your device.
- Run the app.It is completely safe and Legitimate.
- Touch on root phone and sit back.
When Kingo app starts click root, then sit back and wait.It will go to Kingo’s database check the phone’s model, vulnerability and download the superuser .su extension.Then it would install the file on your phone.Your phone may reboot after the process.Do not do anything on the phone during the process and the screen will also get locked during the process.
After the process is complete.Kingo will prompt saying “Root successful” and as a gift, it will also install Kingo superuser app from which you can grant and deny root permission uninstall preinstalled app and much more.After Root is successful go to root checker app.After opening the app click on verify root.If the root is successful it will say “Device is rooted” or if not it will say the device is “Not rooted”.Most of the times it says device rooted as Kingo app is quite reliable but if app saying “Incompletely rooted” or “Not rooted properly” go to app store and download Super User app.After install, if not correctly rooted it will prompt saying “Update you root file”, just click yes and you are good to go.
- Check that all the requirement stated in the list of Anticipation for rooting is complete.Then only start the process.
- Make sure, you are near the tower, at least with a signal strength bar stating 2/5 If you want to download and do rooting on mobile internet.I would recommend doing it on wifi’s as they are much stable.
- If anything goes wrong during the process, don’t panic, Switch of the phone.Then restart phone in bios mode.Usually, by pressing Home button or both volume control butting along with switch on the button on the phone will put the phone on Bios mode, Then either choose reset to factory setting to backup from SD card option and your phone will be restored.
But don’t worry almost 99% mobile whether the company of mobile is known famous or Chinese unknown as Kingo has a huge database it will definitely root the mobile.Actually, I have done it three times and all attempts were successful, only one of them was not properly rooted which I solved by installing SuperUser app.
Anyway.Root your phone fast and had fun!